- Eames, Robin. ‘Problem bodies and queer legacies: Rethinking approaches to trans history in the case of Harry Crawford, Sydney, 1920’. Lilith: A Feminist History Journal 25 (Nov 2019): 50-62. Available here or here (open access).
- APOCALYPSE GLAM, published in A Whore’s Manifesto, September 2019. You can buy it here, and read it here.
- IS THIS A GENDER?, published in Ibis House, June 2019. You can read it here.
- SPARE KEYS, published in Southerly 78, no. 3, VIOLENCE, May 2019. You can buy it here.
- ANABASIS, published in a special online disability issue of Westerly, May 2019. You can read it here.
- PROGNOSIS, CIRCE’S POTIONS, CRIP MYTHIC, LAST WILL AND LAMENT, AMAZONS, and GENDER OF THE NIGHT, published in Cordite #91, MONSTER, May 2019. You can read them here.
- THE FALL, published in Monstering, February 2019. You can read and listen to it here.
- HEART HEAL THYSELF, published in Meanjin, December 2018. You can read it here.
- LOVE-LIES-BLEEDING, published in Voiceworks #113, FLARE, December 2018. You can buy it here, and read and listen to it here.
- THERE ARE ONLY 16 GENDERS, published in Cordite #88, TRANSQUEER, November 2018. You can read it here.
- HYMN TO THE STRAINING ONES, published in Scum, October 2018. You can read it here.
- REQUIEM FOR MEDUSA, published in Hermes, October 2018, judges’ choice winner in the “word” category of the USU Creative Awards. You can read and listen to it here.
- THE BODY ARGONAUTICA, published in Uncanny Magazine‘s Disabled People Destroy Science Fiction, September 2018. You can read it here, or buy it here.
- RITUAL, published in Speculative City #2, GAME, August 2018. You can read it here.
- ἩΜΙΚΡΑΝΊΑ (HĒMIKRANÍA), published in Breath & Shadow, July 2018. You can read it here.
- ON THE MOVEMENT OF BODIES, OR, THE TRANSGENDER CELESTIAL, published in Voiceworks #111, RIFF, May 2018. You can read it here, or buy it here.
- LOVECRY/BATTLESONG, published in Ibis House, 1 March 2018, reprinted in the first disability edition of Honi Soit, September 2018. This poem was also shortlisted in the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities’ 2017 Pen2Paper disability-focussed creative writing contest. You can read it here.
- CURB CUT CARTOGRAPHY, published in Cordite #84, SUBURBIA, February 2018. You can read it here.
- WIND HOWLS/BATTLE COME DOWN, AFTER THE CLASH, published in Red Room Poetry, June 2017, as part of The Red Room Company’s project The Disappearing. You can read it here.
- CRADLE THE SEED, published in Strange Horizons, May 2017. You can read it here or listen to the podcast here.
- GENDERFLUID, published in Issue 9 of Glitterwolf in July 2015, reprinted in the queer edition of Honi Soit, 2015. You can buy it here, or read it here.
- THE MOON UNDER WATER, published in Overland, December 2018. You can read it here.
- GREENTEETH, published in Luna Station Quarterly, 2015. You can read it here.
- ALÊTHEIA; OR, THE RIVER OF FORGETFULNESS, published in the anthology Broken Worlds, edited by Jack Burgos, published in 2015. You can buy it here.
- ZWISCHENRÄUME, published in Hermes in 2014.
- THE OVERLAPPING LOVERS, published in ARNA in 2013.
- “What we talk about when we talk about disability pride”, published in the disability edition of Honi Soit, September 2019. You can read it here.
- “Finding crip lit community”, a blog post for the Emerging Writer’s Festival, June 2019. You can read it here.
- “Defining disability poetics”, a review of Stairs and Whispers: D/deaf and Disabled Poets Write Back, published in Deaf Poets Society, September 2018. You can read it here.
- “Finding queercrip family”, published in Archer Magazine‘s print issue #9. You can buy it here.
- “Hell on wheels”, published in Honi Soit, October 2017. You can read it here.
- “The nine lives of the quadrangle jacaranda”, published in Honi Soit, August 2017. You can read it here.
- CRIP FEMME ON FIRE UNDER THE SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON, photo series, in the Sydney Femme Guild’s Mardi Gras exhibition 40 Years of Femme at the Burdekin Hotel, 2018.
- CAPITALISM IS BURNING THE WORLD BUT LOVE BURNS BRIGHTER AND MORE BEAUTIFULLY, digital photocollage, 1mx1m, exhibited in Creative Conversations at the Newtown Festival, as part of a 2017 artist’s residency with the Annandale Creative Arts Centre.
- EURYDICE LOOKS BACK, photo series, in the Sydney Femme Guild’s Mardi Gras exhibition Fierce Femme at the Burdekin Hotel, 2017.
- QUESTIONS OF GENDER, photo series, exhibited at M2 Gallery, in collaboration with Charles O’Grady’s independent play Kaleidoscope by Theatre21, 2015.
- QUERIES (QUEER IS), acrylic on canvas, in the Queer Art Party exhibition at the Red Rattler Theatre, with the University of Sydney Queer Action Collective, 2014.
- FIRE & DARK, photographic work, in the Beyond a Thousand Words exhibition at Verge Gallery, 2013.
- You can see more of my artistic work here.
- Shortlisted for the Judith Wright Poetry Prize, 2018, for my poem “The Disabled Warrior Emerges from Darkness”.
- Recipient of the University of Sydney Beauchamp Prize for History, 2018, for my essay “Problem bodies and queer legacies: investigating gender transgression in the case of Harry Crawford, Sydney, 1920“.
- Recipient of the University of Sydney Henry Lawson Prize for Poetry, 2018.
- Recipient of the University of Sydney H. M. Moran prize, 2017, for my essay “Social crimes in medicolegal spaces: gender nonconformity and the crisis of category in the 19th–20th century Australian imagination.” You can read it here.
- Recipient of the University of Sydney Leonie Hayne Ancient History Junior Prize, 2012.
- Digital Writers’ Festival, 2019.
- Queensland Poetry Festival, 2019.
- Arts Activated conference, 2019.
- Love and Disability Festival, 2019.
- Emerging Writers’ Festival and National Writers’ Conference, 2019.
- Better Together conference, 2019.
- Digital Writers’ Festival, 2018.
- National Young Writers’ Festival, 2018.
- Queer Collaborations conference, 2018.
- Unspoken Words poetry festival, 2017.
- Romantica Social Centre’s Rad Queer Festival, 2017.
- Accessibility at Mardi Gras, for Junkee, 2018.
- I recently worked as an editorial assistant (and herder of cats) for a disability activist essay anthology, Resistance and Hope, edited by Alice Wong and published by the Disability Visibility Project in October 2018.
- I was one of the Editors-in-Chief for the centenary edition of the University of Sydney Arts Students Society’s annual literary journal, ARNA. I was also a general editor in 2017 and a visuals subeditor in 2014.
- I was the Editor-in-Chief of the first special disability issue of Honi Soit, the University of Sydney’s student newspaper, published in September 2018. You can read the issue here. I also worked on the editorial team for the 2013 and 2014 queer editions.