- THE BODY ARGONAUTICA, published in Uncanny Magazine‘s Disabled People Destroy Science Fiction, September 2018. You can read it here, or buy it here.
- RITUAL, published in Speculative City #2, GAME, August 2018. You can read it here.
- ἩΜΙΚΡΑΝΊΑ (HĒMIKRANÍA), published in Breath & Shadow, July 2018. You can read it here.
- ON THE MOVEMENT OF BODIES, OR, THE TRANSGENDER CELESTIAL, published in Voiceworks #111, RIFF, May 2018. You can read it here, or buy it here.
- LOVECRY/BATTLESONG, published in Ibis House, 1 March 2018, reprinted in the first disability edition of Honi Soit, September 2018. This poem was also shortlisted in the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities’ 2017 Pen2Paper disability-focussed creative writing contest. You can read it here.
- MELANCHOLIA, published in Streetcake Magazine #56, February 2018. You can read it here.
- CURB CUT CARTOGRAPHY, published in Cordite #84, SUBURBIA, February 2018. You can read it here.
- WIND HOWLS/BATTLE COME DOWN, AFTER THE CLASH, published in Red Room Poetry, June 2017, as part of The Red Room Company’s project The Disappearing. You can read it here.
- CRADLE THE SEED, published in Strange Horizons, May 2017. You can read it here or listen to the podcast here.
- GENDERFLUID, published in Issue 9 of Glitterwolf in July 2015, reprinted in the queer edition of Honi Soit, 2015. You can buy it here, or read it here.
- THE MOON UNDER WATER, upcoming in Overland.
- ALÊTHEIA; OR, THE RIVER OF FORGETFULNESS, published in the anthology Broken Worlds, edited by Jack Burgos, published in 2015. You can buy it here.
- ZWISCHENRÄUME, published in Hermes in 2014.
- THE OVERLAPPING LOVERS, published in ARNA in 2013.
- “Defining disability poetics”, a review of Stairs and Whispers: D/deaf and Disabled Poets Write Back, published by The Deaf Poets Society, September 2018. You can read it here.
- “Saying Stephen Hawking is “finally free” of his wheelchair is an insult to his legacy”, published online by Junkee, March 2018. You can read it here.
- “The Angel of Carillon Avenue”, published in Honi Soit, February 2018. You can read it here.
- “FINDING FAMILY/Disability and community”, published in Archer Magazine‘s print issue #9. You can buy it here.
- “HELL ON WHEELS”, published in Honi Soit, October 2017. You can read it here.
- “The Nine Lives of the Quadrangle Jacaranda”, published in Honi Soit, August 2017. You can read it here.
- “A Not-Review of The Normal Heart”, published in Honi Soit, June 2017. You can read it here.
- “LYRE, LYRE, LYRE: Sapphic fragments in translation”, published in Honi Soit, May 2017. You can read it here.
- CRIP FEMME ON FIRE UNDER THE SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON, photo series, in the Sydney Femme Guild’s Mardi Gras exhibition 40 Years of Femme at the Burdekin Hotel, 2018.
- CAPITALISM IS BURNING THE WORLD BUT LOVE BURNS BRIGHTER AND MORE BEAUTIFULLY, digital photocollage, 1mx1m, exhibited in Creative Conversations at the Newtown Festival, as part of a 2017 artist’s residency with the Annandale Creative Arts Centre.
- EURYDICE LOOKS BACK, photo series, in the Sydney Femme Guild’s Mardi Gras exhibition Fierce Femme at the Burdekin Hotel, 2017.
- QUESTIONS OF GENDER, photo series, exhibited at M2 Gallery, in collaboration with Charles O’Grady’s independent play Kaleidoscope by Theatre21, 2015.
- QUERIES (QUEER IS), acrylic on canvas, in the Queer Art Party exhibition at the Red Rattler Theatre, with the University of Sydney Queer Action Collective, 2014.
- FIRE & DARK, photographic work, in the Beyond a Thousand Words exhibition at Verge Gallery, 2013.
- A number of my artistic works have appeared in the University of Sydney’s weekly student newspaper Honi Soit, between 2014 and 2018.
- I recently worked as an editorial assistant to Alice Wong for a disability activist essay anthology, Resistance and Hope, produced by the Disability Visibility Project. The anthology will be released in October 2018.
- I was the Editor-in-Chief of the first special disability issue of Honi Soit, the University of Sydney’s student newspaper, published in September 2018. You can read the issue here.
- I was one of the general editors & principal designer for the 2017 issue of the University of Sydney’s annual literary journal, ARNA. I was also one of the visuals subeditors for the 2014 issue, which you can view or buy here. I will again be editing the centenary edition of ARNA in 2018 as one of the Editors-in-Chief.
- I edited a zine called AFTER SAGAMIHARA in collaboration with White Flower Memorial for the first anniversary of the Sagamihara massacre, in July 2017. You can view the zine here.
- I worked on the editing team for two of the University of Sydney’s Queer Editions of Honi Soit, in 2013 and 2014. You can view them, respectively, here and here.
- Recipient of the University of Sydney H. M. Moran prize, 2017, for my essay “Social crimes in medicolegal spaces: gender nonconformity and the crisis of category in the 19th-20th century Australian imagination.” You can read it here.
- Recipient of the University of Sydney Leonie Hayne Ancient History Junior Prize, 2012.
- NSW co-finalist for the Somerset National Novella Writing Competition, 2011.
- NSW co-finalist for the Somerset National Novella Writing Competition, 2010.
- First place in the inaugural Campion College Essay Writing Competition, 2010.
- WHAT MUST BE DONE: QUEERCRIPS UNDER CAPITALISM (with Margot Beavon-Collin and Georgia Rose Cranko), at the University of Sydney’s Radical Sex and Consent Week, 2018.
- SEX & DISABILITY Q&A, at the University of Sydney’s Radical Sex and Consent Week, 2018.
- QUEERING CRIP, CRIPPING QUEER, at the Queer Collaborations conference, University of Queensland, 2018.
- CRIPPING THE LITERARY: Finding Crip Culture, Learning Crip Language (solo panel); DEFINING OURSELVES FOR OURSELVES (with Maryam Azam and Winnie Dunn); QUEERING POETRY: Writing Ourselves Into Existence (with Margot Beavon-Collin, Achala Green, and Margarita Tenser) at the Unspoken Words poetry festival, 2017.
- SEX ON WHEELS at the University of Sydney’s Radical Sex and Consent Week, 2017.
- QUEERCRIP REBELLIONS at the Romantica Social Centre’s Rad Queer Festival, 2017.
- Nonbinary discussion workshop at the University of Sydney’s Pride Week, 2015.
- Polyamory discussion workshop with the University of Sydney’s Queer Action Collective, 2014.
- Presenter of a Junkee video about accessibility at Mardi Gras, 2018.
- Speaker at the University of Sydney’s South-East Asia Centre, in collaboration with the First Peoples Disability Network, 2018.
- Speaker at the launch of Archer Magazine Issue #9, 2018.
- Featured poet at Subbed In, 2017.
- Featured poet at Unspoken Words poetry festival, 2017.
- Featured poet at Newtown Festival fundraising event, 2017.
- Featured poet at Exodus Youth Worx fundraising event, 2017.
- Assistant MC to Georgia Rose Cranko at a screening of “Yes, We Fuck!”, a documentary by Antonio Centeno Ortiz and Raúl de la Morena, at the Red Rattler Theatre as part of the Perv Queerotic Film Festival, 2016.
- Swetha Das and Maddison Connaughton for FBi Radio’s Backchat, April 2018.
- Laura Cheyne for 2ser’s Think: Health, April 2018.
- Friday Night Lip Service podcast with Cody Smith, March 2018.
- S. E. Smith for Rooted in Rights, February 2018.
- Mahdia Lynn for Buzzfeed, August 2017.
- 2ser, May 2017.
Activism & community
- I am one of the University of Sydney’s SRC Disabilities Officebearers for 2018.
- I was the Sydney site coordinator for the Autistic Self Advocacy Network’s Disability Day of Mourning Vigil in 2017 and 2018.
- I was one of the organisers of the University of Sydney’s 2017 Rad Sex and Consent Week.